Sunday 31 October 2010

An interview a week

What is an interview?
  • To interview is to discuss formally with (somebody) for the purpose of an evaluation.
  • An interview is a conversation between two or more people (the interviewer and the interviewee) where questions are asked by the interviewer to obtain information from the interviewee.(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interview)
Inspired by the blog project 365 photos of my lovely friend - Baby Thu (who actually was inspired by another blogger's project), I'm starting this new blog of mine in order to force myself writing more about something else than stories about my precious daughter :) (which is good but maybe not enough).

To have a little chat with friends since we live in 1 city but rarely have time to meet up.
To get to know more about people around me, from different point of views and lives that I think I know but I may not.

So, here I go, an interview a week - a little chat, informal conversation or really a serious interview.

(I'm thinking about inviting my sister to join this project. Not because I can't finish it myself but this is a part of her study anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment